I don’t understand the USA, all your roads are straight and all your cities look like they were planned using Excel.
Everyone knows the only way to build a city is to wait until a bunch of tiny villages merge together over centuries and create a sprawling clusterfuck of winding roads that make no sense and have no street signs and are impossible to navigate unless you’ve lived there all your life.
Studying is 5% studying, 85% tumblr, and 10% getting up repeatedly to find food
For all of you who are worried that there might be secret mind readers in the room just try MENTALLY SCREAMING and if anyone jumps or flinches, you know
- 1: post a selfie?
- 2: do you wear makeup? what makeup do you put on?
- 3: do you prefer dark or light haired guys/ girls?
- 4: what's your favorite song at the moment?
- 5: what was the last song you listened to?
- 6: do you have a tumblr crush?
- 7: who is your tumblr crush?
- 8: what are you doing right now?
- 9: do you have any siblings?
- 10: what's you ethnicity?
- 11: what's your favorite subject in school?
- 12: what's your favorite color?
- 13: what's your favorite sports team?
- 14: what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
- 15: when did you make your tumblr?
- 16: how many followers do you have?
- 17: do you like where you live?
- 18: is your room super messy or really clean?
- 19: do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- 20: do you prefer pens or pencils?
French has either suddenly become easier or I’ve actually managed to learn something